Measure Your Pet
Measuring your pet to determine which size wheelchair will best fit is the quickest and easiest thing.
The only information you truly need to get the right size Best Friend Mobility wheelchair is the measurement from the floor to your pet’s back—at its hindquarters. It’s that simple!
Depending on your pet’s current capabilities and its willingness to cooperate, this can be a 1-person or 2-person job.
If your pet has very little or no rear-limb strength, one person can be the support while the other does the measuring.
- Lightweight, adjustable non-rust aluminum frame
- Stainless steel hardware
- Deluxe neoprene front and rear harness for complete comfort
- Designed and tested by a canine orthopaedic surgeon
- Easy hex wrench adjustment of height, length, and width
- Great for pets needing assisted walking or full weight support (zero weight-bearing) for hind legs
- Allows pets to go to the bathroom even while in the wheelchair
- All terrain polyurethane wheels with precision-sealed ball bearings
- Easy clip-on front harness system
- Durable and easy-to-clean rear harness
The Rear Support Dog Wheelchair is Best For:
- Hip Dysplasia
- Neurological problems such as osteomyelitis or degenerative myelopathy
- Fracture of the spine/back
- Rear limb amputation
- Ligamentous injuries such as PCL or ACL
- Thoracic or lumbar disc injuries
- Any other condition that results in rear leg or joint pain, or weakness and discomfort from any weight-bearing activities