Last Updated: 6/25/2020
We offer FREE shipping on all orders placed for delivery within the mainland United States.
If you order between 12am and 12pm we will aim to ship your product same day. Otherwise, items will ship within 1-2 business days. If an item you order happens to be out of stock, we will contact you within 1-2 business days to inform you.
We will provide a tracking number for you via email. In most cases, this will be a FedEx tracking number.
Shipping Within Mainland United States:
All orders being delivered to addresses within mainland USA are shipped for free.
Shipping Outside of Mainland United States:
By default, we only ship within mainland United States. If you live outside of mainland United States, you can contact us for a shipping quote and estimate and we're happy to provide you an option within 24 hours.
Returns & Product Exchanges
If for some reason your item is damaged or defective in some way, we'll make sure you're taken care of. Our products are backed by a manufacturer's warranty.
Defective Items: If your item has a defect, please contact the manufacturer as instructed in the paperwork that came with the product. If you need help contacting the manufacturer, feel free to contact us (email@example.com).
Damaged Products from Shipping: If your product was damaged during shipping, contact us and we'll help you get the replacement parts you need or arrange for total replacement of the product at no cost to you.
Please find your specific situation from the list of scenarios below to learn how we handle that particular situation:
- Cancel Prior to Shipping - You decided to cancel your order. If the order hasn't been shipped out yet, we can cancel the order and issue you a refund with no penalty. Minimum 24 hour notice of cancellation required. Notification via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
- Defective Product - You received the product but the product is not working correctly, is missing parts, or is visibly damaged or deformed: If the item isn't working correctly, and it does not appear to have been damaged during shipping, please see the paperwork that came in the original box for instructions on how to file a warranty claim with the manufacturer. The manufacturer is responsible for any manufacturing defects or deficiencies with its products. (If the item is damaged or defective due to shipping damages, please see situation #3 directly below.)
- Damaged in Transit - You received an item that appears to have been damaged during shipping: If a package appears to have been damaged during shipping, the item is oftentimes still okay. If the packaging for your item appears to be damaged, be sure to keep all the original packaging until you've determined whether or not a shipping insurance claim needs to be submitted. If any of the original packaging is thrown away, we cannot file a shipping insurance claim. Discarding shipping materials or box contents waives your right to get your product replaced or repaired. Before contacting us, please test the item's functionality. If everything works okay, there is no reason to contact us or file a shipping damage claim. If your product is not working correctly due to the damages that occurred during shipping and you have kept the original shipping materials, please contact us so that we may submit a shipping insurance claim. Once we have confirmed that you still have the original shipping materials and that the item was damaged during shipping, and after we have officially filed the shipping insurance claim forms, we will send out new parts or a new product at no cost to you.
- Return - You've received the product but you've decided you want to return it: If you receive an item and decide to return it, you can do so if and only if all of the following requirements are met:
- The item must be in "like new", re-sellable condition.
- You must contact us to notify us that you'd like to return the item within 30 calendar days of receiving the item.
- You must contact us to get an RMA Number and return instructions prior to returning the item.
- You can receive the full amount you originally paid for the returned item (less our actual cost for shipping and handling) as a store credit,
- You can get a cash refund for the amount you originally paid LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling.
In either case, you are responsible for return shipping charges to return the product to us. Be sure that the item(s) you return are professionally packaged and fully insured against damage or loss because no refunds or credits will be issued for products that are received with shipping damages or lost in transit.
Start a Return Request: Click Here
NOTE: If you refuse an item and it comes back to us, you will be issued a refund LESS a 20% restocking fee and our actual cost for shipping and handling. If the item is damaged during the shipping process, no refund will be issued until the shipping insurance claim process is complete. Once the shipping claim process is complete, you will be issued a refund in the amount we are reimbursed by the shipping company (minus the amount the shipping company charges us for the shipment to you and back to us). If the shipping company does not approve the claim, we are unable to provide a refund.
We are committed to providing all clients with excellent service, however we are unable to offer refunds, where a Service is deemed to have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway.
Minimum 24 hour notice of cancellation required. Notification via email, mobile phone ‘text message’ will be accepted subject to confirmation in writing.
Please submit cancellation to: firstname.lastname@example.org